Our Response to Covid-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a time of unprecedented challenge for all Nashvillians, but our community is stronger than the coronavirus, and we will see the other side of this crisis together.
How Things Have Changed
- Retail stores and commercial businesses may continue at 3/4 capacity. Employees must be screened daily and wear masks.
- Gyms and High-touch businesses may continue to operate at 1/2 capacity.
- No gatherings over 25 people without approval from the Metro Public Health.
- Restaurants and bars operate at 50% capacity with social distancing.
- Live entertainment is permitted. Dance floors remain closed.
- Metro parks and facilities may remain open.
Helping You Find Your Dream Home
Ready To See What's Next?
Join My Facebook Community & Experience Middle Tennessee HospitalityJoin Today